Another Fun 1 Hour Tour with MaryAnn from Gilligan’s Island and Dr. Marissa
Show Title: Another Fun 1 Hour Tour with MaryAnn from Gilligan’s Island and Dr. Marissa
Description: Dawn wells returns live to the studio to show off her fountain of youth! This unbelievable 87-year-old TV icon whose mere three seasons on the air has managed to span generations with good wholesome comedy and drama about seven people stuck on an island. Returning to the studio for the fifth time, Don continues to challenge her agelessness by working on a myriad of award-winning theater productions all over the US . Dawn and Dr. Marissa talk through the headlines and how to connect them to our heartlines in order to stay out of the fear anger and hopelessness that comes with all the current events. Probably the only person that Dr. Marissa would say is more positive than herself, MaryAnn from Gilligan’s Island’s positive balanced character comes clearly through Dawn Wells and vice versa. Dawn ends with gratitude to her parents who were not perfect but helped her develop into the powerhouse that she is now! Episode sponsored by the Newport Beach Film Festival.
Release Date: April 4, 2017
Tags balancingconversationDawn Wellsdo somethingDr Marissaelection falloutfountain of youthGingerlovelove lettersMarissa PeiMaryAnn from Gilligans IslandmeaningfulmusicalperformancePlaysPositivepositive talk radioRelationshipssteel magnoliastalk radioTrumptv icon
- Previous How dense are you? Boob talk with Chiqeeta Jameson and Dr. Marissa
- Next Dr. Marissa gives Caller’s Balance tools to sharpen up their new job/career skills
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015