- Getting Ready for Valentine’s Day
- Bravo TVs, Newlywed The First Year feat. Craig Ramsay & Brandon Liberati
- Dating Profile Fails & How to Fix Them
- Chef Fed on Food and Love
- The Roadmap To Finding Love
- The Future of Dating & Tech
- “How to FLIRT”
- Ask Cupid
- Single Persons Survival Guide To The Holidays
- Hot New Dating App’s
- Finding Cupid – April 29, 2015
- Finding Cupid – April 22, 2015
- Finding Cupid with People’s Couch
- Finding Cupid – April 08, 2015
- Finding Cupid – April 01, 2015
- Finding Cupid – March 25, 2015
- Finding Cupid – Chris Salvatore and Micheal Turner
- Finding Cupid – March 11, 2015
- Finding Cupid – March 04, 2015
- Finding Cupid – February 25, 2015
- Finding Cupid – February 18, 2015
- Finding Cupid – February 11
About Finding Cupid
Hosted by David Cruz, founder of the website Finding-Cupid.com and cast member of the hit Bravo television show, The Millionaire Matchamaker, Finding Cupid Radio is a weekly adventure in the romance filled life of David and his Co-Host Matt Wall.
As a self proclaimed “Romance Enthusiast”, David takes a hilarious approach to discussing the trials and tribulations of dating, relationships and everything inbetween! Every week David invites celebrity guests and experts in to discuss all things relationships. From entertainment news, wedding ideas and date nights Finding Cupid Radio is the place to be to chat about all things love.
David Cruz Biography:
Raised on the island of Guam, David studied journalism and always reveled in the art of putting pen to paper. In 2009, after a broken heart and need for change, he left everything he knew behind and moved to Los Angeles to reconnect with his true passion in life, writing.
The blog focused on his point of view about romance, moving to a big new city and being single. The success of the blog spread far and wide and he was eventually offered to contribute for The Huffiington Post, YourTango.com and PattiKnows.com. It was in that moment that Finding-Cupid.com was born. David wanted to create a place for anyone (gay or straight) who has become jaded by dating, lost loves and modern times. He wanted place where they could come to believe again, a place where anyone can go to find inspiration, to laugh, to be happy and to find stories of people in the world who are keeping the art of “love” alive.