Author Jo Englesson and Founder Net Effects Traders Ardice Farrow
Show Title: Author Jo Englesson and Founder Net Effects Traders Ardice Farrow
Description: Live Live Thrive is a women’s Empowerment hour featuring women who are doing amazing work in the world to inspire others to do the same. Producer 360 Karma’s ideology is about women helping women so as to catapult females into more positions of influence. Having a women’s perspective at the table will help make the world a better place. Today’s guests Author of Source Movement- Be A Catalyst to Peace- Jo Englesson, and Ardice Farrow, Founder of Net Effects Traders- which helps impoverished women in Cambodia learn crafts trades to create eco friendly products that help sustain them and their families. Their motto is advocate trade not aid. Ardice discusses how women who are conscience buyers can change the world.
Release Date: November 9, 2016
- Previous Author/Speaker Beverlye Hyman Fead and Entertainment Executive and Human Rights Advocate Rachel Chanel Adams
- Next Dr. Catherine DeUgarte, CMD Fertility, and Leadership Coach and Speaker, Dani Rukin
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015