Author Suzi Lula and Thriving Motherhood with Dr. Marissa
Show Title: Author Suzi Lula and Thriving Motherhood with Dr. Marissa
Description: Suzi Lula, a visionary leader? is transforming the way people think about motherhood. Her new book: The Motherhood Evolution: Thriving mothers raising thriving children suggests that perfectionism leads to exhausted unhappy moms, and how sacrifice and guilt are unnecessary constructs for moms. Self-care is important and necessary and very different than selfishness. Dr. Marissa puts the moose on the table and gets real about messy rooms, stay at home, working moms and the disease of perfectionism for all moms… because if it’s not one thing, it’s your mother!
Release Date: October 11, 2016
Tags angerappreciationchildrenhappy childrenmassagesmeditationmotherhoodmothersperfection standards around motherhoodperfectionismpodcastresentmentself careself validationselfishnessshoppingSingle momsthrivingworking mom
- Previous Lisa Nichols motivates Dr. Marissa
- Next Wisdom Panel Series with The Secret Teachers Bob Proctor and Michael Bernard Beckwith
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015