Boarding the EntrepreneurShip with Ceo Space International Founder and President Bernie and September Dohrmann
Show Title: Boarding the EntrepreneurShip with Ceo Space International Founder and President Bernie and September Dohrmann
Description: So do you want to jump ship from your job that you hate? Special guests Bernie and September Dohrmann from Ceo International talk to Dr. Marissa about getting onto the EntrepreneurShip instead and living a meaningful life where you are working toward your own dream and not someone else’s. CEO Space International, the number one Fortune and Inc. pick for business conferences provides the entrepreneur with knowledge and education so that they are not one of the 40% of entrepreneurs that don’t make it to their fifth year. Discussing the value of being your own boss and honing that unique talent gift and ability to be able to pursue your own dreams, Dr. Marissa confesses coming out of the entrepreneurial closet just last year and talks about how she will be joining faculty at this prestigious business school. Bernie talks about the statistics around entrepreneurship and the US and internationally, as well as why women are better entrepreneurs than men. September talks about how millennial’s attitudes have helped make entrepreneurship more desirable for the new generation and the perfect fit for people who don’t fit in a box. The normal pitfalls that come with boarding the ship are discussed as well as the solutions that are offered by a place like Ceo Space international. If you would like to get Dr. Marissa’s discount to sign up www.CeoSpaceinternational.com/drmarissa
Release Date: May 02, 2017
Tags Asian Oprahbeing your own bossblessedCeo Space internationalcreativityDr MarissaDr. Marissa PeiEntrepreneurentrepreneursentrepreneurshipforward thinkerIndiaKCAA radiolife has meaningliving your dreammarriagemeaningful lifeMillennialnever retiringno retirementpositive talk radioradioretirementschoolsmall businesstalentstalk radioubn radiowomen owned business
- Previous Sex Laws and where you can’t commit them with Attorney Michael Brown and Dr. Marissa
- Next Should I Stay or Should I Go…in work and romantic relationships!
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015