Callers ask Dr. Marissa about Jobs, Careers and Abusive Relationships
<a href=”http://mr-a.akamaihd.net/c/m/2/3/f/b/23fb11e4fcd9abd9680bd5d78fb5203214da132f/9131f3a9e85f8803fcb7c6d8c95ab7a47ae4c156.mp3″>Right Click and Save As.. to Download</a>
Show Title: Callers ask Dr. Marissa about Jobs, Careers and Abusive Relationships
Description: Dr. Marissa, the kinder gentler Dr. Laura fields questions from Angela about returning to the workforce after raising a young son, and learns how to smog check some of her limiting beliefs about time away from career and turn the focus on what she developed in her new beautiful role as mom. Dr. Marissa balances out some of her perfectionism and feelings of never being or doing enough and gives her some homework on how to be open to all of the possibilities that are now in her future. Brenda is suffering in an abusive relationship and Dr. Marissa turns the flashlight from the villain to the source of attraction… and does a hard reset on Brenda to begin the healing process by knowing the truth of who she is… A Precious Child of the Universe who is hurting herself by believing she deserves ill treatment. In a powerful promise, Brenda admits that she wants to change and now has to follow up with some practical actions because willingness without action is a fantasy.
Episode sponsored by American Craftsmanship celebrating Fall
Release Date: September 13, 2016
- Previous Ramona Bridges talks Mental Health & Homelessness with Dr. Marissa
- Next Keiko Matsui Billboard #1 Celebrated Pianist Composer & Humanitarian returns to Dr. Marissa
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015