Celebrating Back to School with a Panel of Millennials
Show Title: Celebrating Back to School with a Panel of Millennials
Description:Dr. Marissa aka Dr.Mom invites a panel of millennials to talk about the stereotypes of teens of this generation including: sexual orientation and gender identity, technology and social media, black lives matter, feminism, and advice to the older generations. Dr. Marissa’s youngest daughter, Sarah, and her closest friends, Cole, Vijay, and Danielle, share their views with lots of laughter and eye rolling. The panel asks the older generations to pay more attention to their points of view, to be more comfortable with the gray areas, and to save the ecosystem.
Release Date: August 23, 2016
- Previous Will Bowen and living the Complaint Free World with Dr. Marissa
- Next Dr. Weiss teaches the 5 Sex Languages to talk to Dr. Marissa
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015