Coconut Oil Pulling
There are claims that this treatment has achieved remarkable results with illnesses such as: migraine headaches, bronchitis, diseased teeth, arterial thrombosis, chronic blood disorders such as leukemia, arthritis and related illnesses, neuro-physiological paralysis, eczema, gastroenteritis, peritonitis, heart disease, kidney disease, meningitis, and women’s hormonal disorders.
These conditions and symptoms are completely eliminated from individuals who practice coconut oil pulling.
In 1996, Andhra Jyoti, an Indian newspaper, conducted a survey among its readers on the effects of oil pulling— 89% reported its healing abilities cured one or more diseases including terminal cancer, AIDS and chronic infections.
According to the African Journal of Microbiology Research, oil pulling is an effective defense against the bacteria associated with dental caries (tooth decay).
Exactly how do you perform coconut oil pulling?
Here’s the recipe and method you can follow.
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015