Dating, Bisexuality, Polyamory and Orgasmic Meditation with Devlin Wilder and Dr. Marissa
Show Title: Dating, Bisexuality, Polyamory and Orgasmic Meditation with Devlin Wilder and Dr. Marissa
Description: I started the Sexual Healing with Dr. Marissa series 2 years ago when I heard the statistic that up to 80% women fake orgasms and became determined to make Pleasure a G-rated topic! Devlin Wilder actor, comedian and co-host of the Friend or Foe Show here at UBN actually says the statistics are even higher…88%! He is also a proud, open LGBTQ advocate and talks to Dr. Marissa about bisexuality and polyamory and the process of being comfortable in ones own gender identity… coming from a religious southern Illinois home. Dr. Marissa mistakes his self description of “Poly” to mean Pollyanna and the studio has a good laugh over the error! Dating apps and Orgasmic Meditation round out the “Moose on the Table” talk for another episode of Sexual Healing with Dr. Marissa” the new Asian Dr. Ruth!
Release Date: September 27, 2016
Tags acceptanceAsian OprahbisexualCuriositydatingDr MarissaDr. Marissa Peiexperimentationgender identityHappyIdentityKCAAloving yourselfpodcastPollyannapolyamorouspositive talk radioreligionsexualshametalk radiotalk showtoleranceUBNunderstanding
- Previous Keiko Matsui Billboard #1 Celebrated Pianist Composer & Humanitarian returns to Dr. Marissa
- Next Lisa Nichols motivates Dr. Marissa
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015