Elana Wein, VP Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles and Pam Acosta Marquardt, Founder Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Show Title: Elana Wein, VP Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles and Pam Acosta Marquardt, Founder Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Description: Live Love Thrive is a women’s Empowerment hour featuring women who are doing amazing work in the world to inspire others to do the same. Producer 360 Karma’s ideology is about women helping women so as to catapult females into more positions of influence. Having a women’s perspective at the table will help make the world a better place. Our two guests this week are amazing women in the world of philanthropy. Elana Wein talks about how she got involved in the billion dollar Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles that helps thousands of non-profits, and Pamela Acosta Marquardt discusses how she founded the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network after her mom passed away from the disease.
Release Date: May 10, 2017
Tags 360 Karma WomenAmerican Heart AssociationAn Evening with the Starscatherine grayElana WeinJewish Foundation LAJohn HopkinsLive Live Thrivelive-love-thrive-with-catherine-grayNon-profitPamela Acosta MarquardtPanCan.orgPancreatic cancerPaul MitchellPhilanthropypodcastThe Forwardubn radiouniversal broadcasting networkUniversity of CaliforniaWomen’s empowerment
- Previous Owner KPL Select Kelly Lynch and Author Jennifer Howd
- Next Shirley Familian, Collage Artist and Yume Herod, Founder Yume Consults
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015