First Transgender Actor Scott Turner Schofield and Left of Str8 UBN Radio host Scott Fullerton Celebrate Diversity for Sexual Healing
Show Title: First Transgender Actor Scott Turner Schofield and Left of Str8 UBN Radio host Scott Fullerton Celebrate Diversity for Sexual Healing
Description: I started the Sexual Healing with Dr. Marissa series 2 years ago when I heard the statistic that up to 80% women fake orgasms and became determined to make Pleasure a G-rated topic! We’ve covered a wide scope of topics in the realm of sexual healing…from condom research and safe sex apps to 11 kinds of orgasms, from on-line dating tips and my men’s panel, matchmakers and infertility experts to ending female genital mutilation, and now my first transgender actor from The Bold and The Beautiful Scott Turner Schofield and my fellow UBNRadioTV Top 10 Podcast of the Year winner LeftofStr8 Scott Fullerton to talk about Sexual Healing and Sexual Identity! Becoming who he really is, reacting to Orlando and what we all can do to value diversity are covered in this show culminating with Scott being given Dr. Marissa’s Beneficial Presence on the Planet Award. Scott ends with a brilliant thought…all of us need to love ourselves more than we hate ourselves for sexual healing inside and out.
Release Date: July 25, 2016
- Previous Nutrition, Health, Vitality and Aging in a New Era with Clar8ty
- Next Dr. Marissa helps Callers with Single Mom challenges and making Money
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015