Founder SAMinitative.org, Mindy Freedman, and UCLA Scientist Michele Basso
Show Title: Founder SAMinitative.org, Mindy Freedman, and UCLA Scientist Michele Basso
Description: Live Love Thrive is a women’s Empowerment hour featuring women who are doing amazing work in the world to inspire others to do the same. Producer 360 Karma’s ideology is about women helping women so as to catapult females into more positions of influence. Having a women’s perspective at the table will help make the world a better place. Today’s guests are Founder SAMinitative.org, Mindy Freedman, and UCLA Scientist Michele Basso. Mindy talks about the power of women coming together in her giving circles gives women the ability to make more of an impact for the good. She also discusses the surge in Social Enterprise that helps non profits be more sustainable. And Michele Basso, Director of Fuster Laboratory in Cognitive Neuro Science, and also a UCLA Professor of Psychiatry and Neuro Science, discusses new research findings for Parkinsons and other similar diseases.
Release Date: March 1, 2017
- Previous Transgender Stand up Comic Robin Tran and Deborah Shames, Author and Speaker Trainer
- Next Professional Comedian Dana Goldberg, and Recording Artist Patsy Moore
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015