HSP Call In Show
Show Title: HSP Call In Show
Description: HSP Call In Show: Dr Shirley and Kellee define what is a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) and the characteristics associated with it. They take live calls and help people with HSP understand their sensitivities. Kellee gives readings to help them understand and Dr Shirley discussed somatic therapies as a therapeutic method.
Release Date: February 7, 2016
Tags agoraphobicborderline personality disorderboth sides nowboundariesempathHSP. Highly sensitive personintuitionlighteningoverwhelmoverwhelmingpodcastPsychologyreadingssensitivesleep paralysissmellssomatic experiencingsomatic therapysoundsspiritualitytherapytouch therapyTraumaviolent movies
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015