Interview with Oren Harris on Inspiration, Being in the Flow and Remembering who you Are
Show Title: Interview with Oren Harris on Inspiration, Being in the Flow and Remembering who you Are
Description: This week on “Rebel Hearts”: Kristie Reeves talks with Oren Harris, transformation coach, speaker and one of the worlds leading experts on “flow”. Oren is also a pioneer on the leading edge of human consciousness. His passion is to help people awaken their infinite potential in order to have a profound impact on the planet through the full expression of their souls gifts, thus creating Heaven on Earth.
Oren shares his own journey of finding his path and how we can all live a life of joy by remembering who we are. He explains the difference between motivation and inspiration, and how, when we are inspired, it is our heart, our inner voice that moves and guides us.
We are shifting from the information age to the age of inspiration. Oren talks about how we are currently going through a death and rebirth process in order to bring in a new level of consciousness. He teaches us how to release anxiety about the unknown by being in the now, how to change from having a to-do list to a to-be list and embracing the full essence of who we are.
Learn how by being in the flow, which is our natural state, synchronicities happen, you feel more alive and life becomes magical, effortless and graceful!
Release Date: June 21, 2017
- Previous Interview with Brian Hardin on Raising Consciousness, Wisdom of the Elders and Living from the Inside Out
- Next Interview with Sara Loos on Creating Miracles, Embracing your Gifts and the Power of Acknowledging your Uniqueness
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015