Interview wth Hemalayaa on Cultivating Self-Love, Being Unstoppable and Choosing Peace at any Given Moment
Show Title: Interview wth Hemalayaa on Cultivating Self-Love, Being Unstoppable and Choosing Peace at any Given Moment
Description: This week on “Rebel Hearts”: Kristie talks with Hemalayaa, who has been known as the “Bollywood Queen” for her fitness DVDs. She is also a yoga facilitator, empowerment leader, international speaker, as well as the creator of the “Enlightened Lifestyle Programs“ and “Kundalini Dance-Yoga“ practices. She has been featured in numerous international publications and television shows and also hosts her own TV show “BollyBlast”.
Hemalayaa shares her own journey of growing up and not really “fitting in“, and how she turned that experience into fully embracing who she is. She talks about finding happiness and peace regardless of our circumstances.
Hemalayaa speaks on the importance of discovering our voices as women, and how to shift from the old paradigm of sacrifice to fully embracing self-love. We all have our own stories running, may it be our own experiences or ancestral or group consciousness. Find out how to create a new “story“ for your life in which you see yourself as empowered, stepping into your full potential.
At any given moment we have the opportunity to choose who we want to be. Learn how you can do that as well!!
Release Date: May 31, 2017
- Previous Interview with Joey Downs and Nathan Alba on Living On Purpose, Choosing Happiness and the Importance of Finding Your Tribe
- Next Interview with Edwina Forkin on Filming in Ireland, the Positive Impact of Storytelling and Anything is Possible
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015