Interview wth Ky Furneaux on Overcoming Limitations, Facing your Fears and Having an Attitude of Gratitude
Show Title: Interview wth Ky Furneaux on Overcoming Limitations, Facing your Fears and Having an Attitude of Gratitude
Description: This week on “Rebel Hearts”: Kristie talks with Ky Furneaux, award-winning international stunt performer, survival expert, TV host and author. Ky has done stunts on “The Avengers”, “Thor”, “X-Men”, “Pirates of the Caribbean”, “Hancock” and many more. She was named 2012 World Stunt Woman of the year at the World Taurus Stunt Awards (the stunt world’s equivalent of an Oscar win) and participated in the Discovery Channel show “Naked and Afraid”.
Ky is also the author of the book “The Superwoman’s Survival Guide” that aims to help women confront their fears about the world around them, both in the great outdoors and also in the Urban Jungle.
Ky talks about her journey and how- after breaking her back in a car accident and being told by the doctors that she would have limited physical abilities for the remainder of her life- she took the doctors’ “no” as a challenge to overcome, first becoming an outdoors guide and then making her way to Vancouver and then Hollywood, achieving success as a stunt woman.
In the show she also shares how to conquer the fears that might be holding you back from manifesting your dreams. She talks about how important it is to listen to your body and your inner voice, and how a positive attitude can help you achieve anything!
Release Date: May 03, 2017
Tags attitude of gratitudeauthentic selfauthenticitybe the changebelievebelieve in yourselfchange makerschange the worldcreativitydoing things differentlydreamersempowermentfind your callingfollow your blissfollow your dreamsfollow your heartGiftsheart wisdomhighwire-with-del-bigtreeindigosinnovatorsinspirationKy Furneauxlive your dreamslive your truthmissionovercoming fearsparadigm shifterspioneerspodcastpurposerainbow warriorsrebel at heartrebel heartsrebel onrebel-heart-with-kristie-reevesrebelssoul wisdomstunt womansurvival in the urban junglethe superwoman's survival guidetrailblazersvisionarieswe are the ones we've been waiting for
- Previous Interview with Leslie Scott on Self-Esteem, Empowerment and Thriving through Dance
- Next Interview with Joy Coelho and Jay Denman on Jingslinging Superfoods, Changing your Genes and Anti-Aging
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015