Lisa Garr, Author & Radio Show Host and Catherine Curry-Williams, Founder of Shane’s Inspiration
Show Title: Lisa Garr, Author & Radio Show Host and Catherine Curry-Williams, Founder of Shane’s Inspiration
Description: Live Love Thrive is a women’s Empowerment hour featuring women who are doing amazing work in the world and inspiring others to do the same. Producer 360Karma’s ideology is about women helping women so as to catapult females into more positions of influence. Having a women’s perspective at the table will help make the world a better place. Our fascinating guests this week are Lisa Garr, creator and host of The Aware Show, a transformational radio show about natural health, cutting-edge science, personal growth and spirituality; and Catherine Curry-Williams, founder of Shane’s Inspiration, a non-profit organization with a mission to give children with disabilities a safe and inclusive place to play side by side with their able-bodied peers. Catherine also founded Wine Women and Chocolate to help empower women!!
Release Date: June 20, 2017
- Previous Mamta Jain Valderrama, author of A Girl In Traffick and Paula Chiocchi, Founder and CEO of Outward Media, Inc.
- Next Dr. Christine Horner, Surgeon & Author and Cathey Painter, CEO of The Ageless Beauty Report
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015