Lisa Nichols motivates Dr. Marissa
Show Title: Lisa Nichols motivates Dr. Marissa
Description: So what do you say to a 19-year-old who has lost his desire to live? Lisa Nichols, one of the world’s most-requested motivational speakers, as well as media personality and corporate CEO whose global platform reached and served nearly 30 million people, gives a listener a prescription of Hope. From a young mother with no money to buy diapers to a Life coach for the Today Show and the Steve Harvey show, Lisa shares a no nonsense, fully empathetic and a “been there overcame that” message with her listening audience. She takes Dr. Marissa back to the beginning of her journey and shares her rock bottom, and then the explains the practical steps that led her into the Light to realize the beauty that she is. The new sisters also talk about the balance required in “black lives matter” and moving towards solutions instead of exasperating problems. Lisa is presented with Dr. Marissa’s Beneficial Presence on the Planet Award with a message of love and mutual admiration. Listeners are invited to livestream one of her programs for the Asian Oprah giveaway. Episode sponsored by No Complaints and The 21 Day Fast from Complaining App!
Release Date: October 4, 2016
- Previous Dating, Bisexuality, Polyamory and Orgasmic Meditation with Devlin Wilder and Dr. Marissa
- Next Author Suzi Lula and Thriving Motherhood with Dr. Marissa
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015