Live Love Thrive radio interview with Lorri Moore and Brandy Gillmore
Show Title: Live Love Thrive radio interview with Lorri Moore and Brandy Gillmore
Description: Live Live Thrive is a women’s Empowerment hour featuring women who are doing amazing work in the world to inspire others to do the same. Producer 360 Karma’s ideology is about women helping women so as to catapult females into more positions of influence. Having a women’s perspective at the table will help make the world a better place. Good health is a key to happiness and this week’s guest demonstrate the importance of this, and of living with out pain. Our guests are Lorri Moore Founder of Iron Horse Organics- who using hemp oil to deal with pain, and Brandy Gillmore- Mind, Body, and Energy Expert, who healed her own pain and helps others with their chronic pain with a mind body energy technique she is gifted with and shares with people all over the world.
Release Date: September 7, 2016
Tags 360 Karma WomenBody BuilderBook The LightBrandy GillmoreCancer paincatherine grayChronic painDalai LamaEqual payEqualityFibromyalgiaHolistic healingInfluenceinspirationIron Horse organicsJohn GrayKnee painLive Live Thrivelive-love-thrive-with-catherine-grayLorri MooreMind body energyNeck painpodcastSpeakerTed Talkubn radiouniversal broadcasting networkWomen’s empowerment
- Previous Live Love Thrive radio interview with Lindsey Horvath, Carl Knoll, and Natacha Gaymer Jones
- Next Author Sharon Weil and CEO Dimple Thakkar
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015