Mark Jeffrey, CEO, The Guardian Circle, a personal safety network startup
Show Title: Mark Jeffrey, CEO, The Guardian Circle, a personal safety network startup
Description: Mark Jeffrey is an accomplished CTO/CPO/CEO with 25 years of experience and three exits. He is an award-winning serial entrepreneur of innovative technology companies backed by Tier One investors. These include The Palace(sold to Communities.com in 1998), ZeroDegrees (sold to InterActive Corp/IAC in 2004), TargetClose, Mahalo (now Inside.com), ThisWeekIn, and Guardian Circle. He has authored eight books, including the Max Quick series (Harper Collins).
Release Date: May 4, 2016
- Previous Ghen Laraya, Women in Film, Executive Board of Directors, Vice President of Technology
- Next Marty Shindler, CEO , The Shindler Perspective
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015