Monk Provisions, Mel McGraw and Actress/Coach, Alison Robertson
Show Title: Monk Provisions, Mel McGraw and Actress/Coach, Alison Robertson
Description: Live Love Thrive is a women’s Empowerment hour featuring women who are doing amazing work in the world to inspire others to do the same. Producer 360 Karma’s ideology is about women helping women so as to catapult females into more positions of influence. Having a women’s perspective at the table will help make the world a better place. Today’s guests are Founder of Monk Provisions, Mel McGraw and Actress/Coach Alison Robertson. We will talk with Mel about how new laws are impacting the medical use of cannabis, and where the industry is headed. Then Alison shares her incredible journey of taking in her gay son, that she met on a set while acting- and how that changed her life.
Release Date: March 29, 2017
- Previous Together We Will LA, ED Haylee Vance, and Selina Vazquez
- Next Gail Dines Founder of Culture Reframed and Robert Rabbin Author/Speaker
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015