Nutrition, Health, Vitality and Aging in a New Era with Clar8ty
Show Title: Nutrition, Health, Vitality and Aging in a New Era with Clar8ty
Description: Today, we know that it’s up to us to take care of our own health, and that traditional medicine may not always know what’s wrong, and that with changing sources of food, processing, hormones, GMOs, microwaves and electronic devices, we are introducing another level of challenge for our bodies…so I brought on Robin Hoffman-Haack, the Founder of Clar8ty and Chris Neville, the Vice President of Product Development who are on a mission to change the conversation about our health… from the way we age to what we can do today to prevent many of the chronic ailments afflicting millions. According to the World Health Organization stats we are increasing in alarming rates for obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, several forms of cancer, osteoporosis and dental disease. Diet and physical activity are cited as the primary culprits. Chris and Robin introduce us to the new term Nutrigenomics which is different than our old model of taking supplements to help improve our health…it’s actually taking nutrients which amplify our body’s own ability to produce anti- and super-oxidants to naturally prevent the diseases of inflammation that seem to be affecting us all. Robin’s concern for her children also spurred her to have Chris develop a product that blocks the harmful energy waves that come with the electronics that we all cannot seem to live without these days. Finally Chris makes Dr. Marissa’s day by talking about gene expression and how we can change genetics with our BS (Belief Systems) and Emotional responses to Life experiences…Positive your Way to Good Health! Please visit www.GetSwitchedOnNow.com to receive this week’s Asian Oprah giveaway gift card to choose one of the Clar8ty products to improve your own health and vitality!! Episode sponsored by www.Clar8ty.com.
Release Date: July 19, 2016
- Previous Dr. Marissa helps Callers Bring Balance to their Authentic Self
- Next First Transgender Actor Scott Turner Schofield and Left of Str8 UBN Radio host Scott Fullerton Celebrate Diversity for Sexual Healing
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015