Show Title: Pat Cleveland
Description: We Welcome to the Groove Studio Fashion Royalty Ms Pat Cleveland she initially attained success in the 1960s and 1970s and was one of the first African-American models within the fashion industry to achieve prominence as a runway model and print model. She started her career on the Ebony Fashion Fair Tour which led her to meeting and working with many of the fashion industry’s top enterprising people of the era, including Diana Vreeland and being photographed by Irving Penn, Steven Meisel, Richard Avedon and Andy Warhol  and briefly became a muse to Salvador Dalí. She made her first appearance as a fashion model in American Vogue in June 1970, photographed by Berry Berenson  and the same year, appeared in the very first issue of Essence magazine. she has also appeared on the covers of: Vanity Fair, Interview, Essence, Harper’s, Cosmopolitan, Women’s Wear Daily, L’Officiel, The Sunday Times Magazine and GQ,The Pinnacle of her career may have been Battle of Versailles Fashion Show; where she one of a few black models to appear in the legendary fashion show. Today you can find her performing and singing a tribute to Josephine Baker along and she is an accomplished author with her current best selling book Walking with the Muses: A Memoir, covering her early life in Harlem and her career in the fashion industry.
Release Date: July 24, 2017
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015