Rev. Arlene Hylton tells it like it is with Dr. Marissa
Show Title: Rev. Arlene Hylton tells it like it is with Dr. Marissa
Description: Spiritual Teacher, Agape Minister and Spiritual Director at the Safe Harbor Treatment Center for Women, Rev. Arlene Hylton talks to Dr. Marissa about Addiction, the hole that makes us feel like we are somehow incomplete and then reach for bad habits to try to fill it, and the comfort of a Higher Power that can extinguish the feeling of being all alone…me against the world. Rev. Arlene also teaches Dr. Marissa a new term “Care-Frontation” which describes her experience getting Dr. Marissa to connect with people at a deeper level, to do the uncomfortable and address misperceptions and misunderstandings and Care about the relationship. She shares her own journey to wholeness and veganism…and how it’s all about vibrating at the highest level possible in this thing called life! Episode sponsored by www.AuLac.com Restaurant and the 21 Day Fast from Complaining with Dr. Marissa APP!
Release Date: June 07, 2016
- Previous Sexual Healing with XOXY.com CEO Jo Lynn Clemens and Dr. Marissa Pei
- Next Dr. Marissa helps Callers with Orlando and Moms
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015