Sex Laws and where you can’t commit them with Attorney Michael Brown and Dr. Marissa
Show Title: Sex Laws and where you can’t commit them with Attorney Michael Brown and Dr. Marissa
Description: Attorney Michael Brown educates Dr. Marissa on the surprising laws against public displays of affection longer than five minutes in some states and many other laws regarding consensual sex, voyeurism, swinging, cross dressing and more. Did you know that in Arizona you can get in trouble for having sex in a car…but only if it has a flat tire! Michael shares his experience as a former public defender in the arena of sex crimes.Dr. Marissa talks about the importance of balancing out complete avoidance of talking about sex and pleasure openly and the other extreme of violating self or others in the act. Yes it’s all about balance peace in and peace out!
Episode sponsored by Michael Brown http://www.mwb-law.net/ and DrMarissa.Tv
Release Date: April 25, 2017
Tags ArkansasCNBCDr MarissaDr. Marissa PeiFloridaI heart radioKCAALawlegislationMichael brownMichiganNew Jerseyoral sexpositive talk radio showprostitutionsexsex crimessodomyswingerstalk showtexasthreesomesUBNviolationvoyeurism
- Previous Making Technology Work for your Good Health with Helo and Linda Moore and Dr. Marissa
- Next Boarding the EntrepreneurShip with Ceo Space International Founder and President Bernie and September Dohrmann
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015