Let’s Talk About It with Rasheedah
- Rashad Cobb
- Author and Motivational Speaker Veronica Loving
- Roberta Morris
- JaMarr Johnson
- Celebrating Black History
- We’re getting controversial!
- Year In Review – 2016
- Kim Burgin Douglas
- Improving the Relationships Among Women Part 2
- Improving Relationships Among Women
- Roberta Morris, Author, Speaker and Professional Coach
- Dawn Noel & Fred Thomas, Jr.
- Gina Humber
- Living A Life Of Purpose
- Actor Amarr Wooten
- Are you missing out on love because it doesn’t come in the package YOU are looking for?
- How To Make America Great
- Hot Topics
- Lady Redelia Fowler
- Black Lives Matter
- Rape Culture in America
- Prince’s Hairstylist Kim Berry
- Christopher J. Moore
- Sherdon Lavan
- Kim Williams
- Lets Talk About It – May 16, 2016
- Fred Thomas Jr.
- Chef Q
- Mengesha Feseha
- Ambrit Millhouse
- Dr. Keisha Downey
- Lets Talk About It- March 13, 2016
- Let’s Talk About It – March 6, 2016
- Anita Cal
- Let’s Talk About It – February 07, 2016
- Lets Talk About It- February 1, 2016
- Let’s Talk About It – January 25, 2016
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Colorism
- Let’s Talk About It – January 10, 2016
- Mayer Dahan, Founder of Dream Builders Project
- Tracy Arnold, founder of Arnold Place
- Doctor Shortage Healthcare Crisis
- Digital Pan Handling
- Let’s Talk About It – Cherise Pierce
- Let’s Talk About It – October 18, 2015
- Let’s Talk About It – October 11, 2015
- Siedah Garrett
- Let’s Talk About It – September 27, 2015
- Let’s Talk About It – September 20, 2015
- Let’s Talk About It – September 13, 2014
About the Show
Let’s Talk About It
Sunday @ 6pm PDT
Engaging you in conversations that spark awareness and transformation.
“Inspire positive change by providing information and our viewpoint to relevant issues that affect our lives and communities, in hopes to bring about awareness and possible resolutions.”
Rasheedah Anderson is host of UBN’s radio show “Let’s Talk About It with Rasheedah”.
Born and raised in South Los Angeles, Rasheedah attended grade school and high school in Los Angeles. As a young adult she studied at Santa Monica and West Los Angeles College. Growing up an at risk youth, Rasheedah was inspired to work with youth early on in her career. As a young adult her life was significantly impacted by a mentor, and she wanted to be to others what her mentor was to her. Rasheedah had the opportunity to fulfill this desire by working for an organization that mentored youth and young adults in developing leadership and business skills. After working with at risk youth, she transitioned into early childhood education and became a preschool teacher.
After fulfilling her desire to work with youth, Rasheedah made a career shift into the Insurance Industry. She held several positions in the accounting field. While possessing natural skills that equipped her to be successful in accounting, her true passion has always been to use her life experiences and perspective to positively impact others. Although she was not clear on how or where to begin, when presented with the opportunity to have her own radio show, Rasheedah knew that this was the perfect start. This opportunity lead to the development of “Let’s Talk About It with Rasheedah”.