Rebel Hearts with Kristie Reeves
- Interview with Ruediger Dahlke, MD on Psychosomatic Medicine, Veganism and Illness as a Tool for Transformation
- Interview with Dianna Smiley, Alex Martin Dean and Regina Williams on Generation Her, Being a Teen Mom and Creating a Village to Raise a Child
- Interview with Diana Cooper on Atlantis, Raising our Frequencies and the Transition into the New Golden Age
- Interview with Sara Loos on Creating Miracles, Embracing your Gifts and the Power of Acknowledging your Uniqueness
- Interview with Oren Harris on Inspiration, Being in the Flow and Remembering who you Are
- Interview with Brian Hardin on Raising Consciousness, Wisdom of the Elders and Living from the Inside Out
- Interview with Edwina Forkin on Filming in Ireland, the Positive Impact of Storytelling and Anything is Possible
- Interview wth Hemalayaa on Cultivating Self-Love, Being Unstoppable and Choosing Peace at any Given Moment
- Interview with Joey Downs and Nathan Alba on Living On Purpose, Choosing Happiness and the Importance of Finding Your Tribe
- Interview with Claire Candy Hough on Being a Walk-In, Angelic Guidance and Having the Audacity to be Authentic
- Interview with Joy Coelho and Jay Denman on Jingslinging Superfoods, Changing your Genes and Anti-Aging
- Interview wth Ky Furneaux on Overcoming Limitations, Facing your Fears and Having an Attitude of Gratitude
- Interview with Leslie Scott on Self-Esteem, Empowerment and Thriving through Dance
- Interview with Allison Melody and Suzy Hardy on Living a Healthy Lifestyle, Healing through Foods and Listening to your Inner Voice
About the Show
Rebel Hearts w/ Kristie Reeves
Wednesdays at 3pm Pacific
Bring on the rebels, the dreamers, the warriors of the rainbow…..those who envision a world beyond hatred, beyond fear and separation. The ones who believe we can change the world and create a better tomorrow. If you have a dream, if you sense you’re here, on this Earth at this precise time, for a reason, then this show is for you.
Hosted by Kristie Reeves, “Rebel Hearts“ is dedicated to inspire you to step into your power and unlock your unique gifts, so you can begin changing the world, starting with you.
We are living in an incredible moment in history: the world is changing like never before – and we have never needed change-makers as much as we do now: dreamers, paradigm shifters, visionaries, those whose bright light sparks social and global evolution and who push the human race forward to create a more peaceful world.
We are the ones we’ve been waiting for!
German born, Kristie Reeves has been in the entertainment industry since childhood. After graduating high school, she received a teaching diploma in classical ballet from the Royal Academy of Dance in London of which she became a member at the age of fourteen. She performed in numerous musical theater productions and choreographed and danced with companies in four different countries. She appeared in music videos alongside luminaries such as Jennifer Lopez, and has won numerous awards for her choreographies.
As an actress she has worked on TV shows such as “The Division”, “Eyes” and “Las Vegas”, and the films “September Song” (directed by famous German director Uli Lommel), “Sub-ter-fuge” and “In the Meantime” (which she also produced). The first film Kristie produced in Los Angeles, “The Dancer”, took first place at the Pasadena Arts Center Film Festival and won best cinematography at the Oklahoma Short Film Festival. Her film “Two Oranges and a Lemon” (in which she also played the lead role) has been the official selection of nearly 30 film festivals.
Kristie is the producer and interviewer on “The Children of the Rainbow“, a documentary series about the new generation of children. She is the founder of Songlines Film, a production company with offices in Los Angeles and Germany that focuses on conscious media.
Kristie has had a passion for metaphysical subjects and alternative healing since her late teens. She has studied and researched many teachings on ancient wisdom, alternative health and nutrition as well as how changing your unconscious beliefs can help you create the reality you desire. Kristie has been channelling information on ancient cultures, traditions and rituals, learning about symbolism, codes and sacred geometry.
Kristie is the author of several book and speaks internationally on self empowerment and finding your calling.
Official website: www.KristieReeves.com