The Ann Walker Show with Scott Nevins
- Jarrett Hill
- Scott Nevins & Jill King
- Greg Louganis
- Ann Walker, Brian Normoyle, and Estevan Montemayor
- Ann Walker and Brian Normoyle
- Del Shores and Brian Normoyle
- Alexander Sharou Mohajer and Brian Normoyle
- Political Show – 6/1/16
- Princella Zeno, Lamont Zeno, Rashawn Zeno, and Jill King
- Terry Ray, Kevin Scott Allen, and Marty Thomas
- Estevan Montemayor and Brian Normoyle
- Brian Normoyle and Alexander Mohajer
- Politics Politics with ROBERT BRIAN NORMOYLE
- Brian Normoyle
- PATRICIA GONZALEZ-PORTILLO and EMERSON SMITH
- Adam Crowley, Christopher Brick, and Jill King
- Marie Cecile Anderson, Katy Frame, Robin McWilliams, and Madonna Cacciatore
- CRAIG CAMPOBASSO
- Terry Ray, Sam Irvin, and Loni Anderson
- Kevin Hogan and Dr. Judy Rosenberg
- Haviland Stillwell
- Robert Hensley and Billy Clift
- The Thrive Tribe
- Randy Jones and Kevin Hogan
- The Ann Walker Show with Scott Nevins – November 11, 2015
- Hida Viloria
- Jane Eisner
- The Ann Walker Show – October 14, 2015
- Julia Scheeres and Michael Vaccaro
- Kevin Stalter & Eric Slayton
- Joe Perales and Jody Vaclav
- Martha Taylor LaCroix, Bill A. Jones, and Susie McIver Ewing
- Michael Lee Gogin and Dr. Marylou Naccarato
- Psychic Lewis Mabee
- The Ann Walker Show – Michael Airington
- Doug Jacobson & Bert Gallagher,Jr – Founders of Equality Vodka
- The Ann Walker With Show – July 23, 2015
- The Ann Walker Show – July 15, 2015
- Michael Kearns, Emerson Smith and John Brickner
- The Ann Walker Show – Guest Co-Host Blake McIver and Jim Anzide
- Co-Host: Ian Harvie and Hida Viloria
- Craig Ramsey and Becky Jennings
- The Ann Walker Show with Scott Nevins – Blake McIver and Steve Nycklemoe
- The Ann Walker Show – May 27, 2015
- The Ann Walker Show with Scott Nevins – Terry Ray and Anita Hollander
- The Ann Walker Show with Scott Nevins – May 06, 2015
- The Ann Walker Show – April 29, 2015
- The Ann Walker Show – Child of The 70’s Cast
- The Ann Walker Show with Scott Nevins – Ginifer King and David Engel
- The Ann Walker Show – Jai Rodriguez and John Meeks
About the Show
The Ann Walker Show is a reflection of host, Ann Walker’s “tell it like it is” persona that keeps her listeners tuning in week after week on Wednesday nights from 6-7:30pm PST on UBNRadio.com. She’ll tackle any subject, but her main topics focus on the LGBT community and politics. While Ann is a staunch supporter of the gay community, she is straightforward with her opinions about all things “equality”, believing that we are all in this together.
As a news junkie, Ann finds the real stories and brings a fresh perspective when she delivers them to her listeners. She fights for the underdog and wants you to do the same. She exposes hypocrisy in all forms and along with her co-host Scott Nevins and Engineer John Williams, will keep you entertained with Hollywood gossip and guests from all walks of life who have a story to tell. It’s audacious, daring and bold talk radio because she’ll talk about anyone and anything. Listen and you’ll be hooked!
Ann Walker Biography:
Ann Walker grew up in Houston, Texas. She attended Stephen F. Austin High School and was a member of the famed Scottish Brigade Drill Team. Proudly, Ann can still do the Highland Fling with the best of them. She started her acting career in Houston, appearing in many small theater productions that made up the theater community of Houston in the late 60’s and early 70’s and culminating with the Alley Theaters’ 25th anniversary production of “Camino Real” by Tennessee Williams directed by the legendary Nina Vance. After that she went first to New York City to study at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts then to Los Angeles in 1974 to continue the pursuit of her dream. She worked in regional theater for a while ending on a tour with the legendary Pat O’Brien. After returning to Los Angeles she worked continually in films, television and theater over the next fifteen years.
In April of 2001 she completed the 10-month Los Angeles run of Del Shores’ newest play, Southern Baptist Sissies. Her portrayal of Odette Annette Barnett garnered her a Robby Award, a Maddy award, as well as the prestigious Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award and a nomination from her peers for The Ovation Award. Ann happily returned to Dallas, Texas last year to play Odette again in SOUTHERN BAPTIST SISSIES to SRO houses.
Los Angeles theater-goers have enjoyed her in other award-winning productions such as Tyler Hansen’s BALLAD (for which she received a Drama-Logue award and the Robby Award for Best Actress in a Drama),RAIN, BEST WISHES, HOW THE OTHER HALF LOVES, HYSTERICAL BLINDNESS, OPERA COMIQUE, STEEL MAGNOLIAS, THE GLASS MENAGERIE, DAUGHTERS OF THE LONE STAR STATE by Del Shores. But her biggest joy in her theatrical career came in 1996 with Del’s other big comedy hitSORDID LIVES in which Ann originated the enduring and beloved LaVonda Dupree, a role she reprised in the award winning film in 2000.
SORDID LIVES played to delighted audiences in many cities around the U.S. and Canada but the phenomenon that occurred in Palm Springs, California astounded everyone. The movie played for an extraordinary three years in Palm Springs. In April of 2002, the mayor proclaimed two days as SORDID LIVES DAYS IN PALM SPRINGS.
This wild Texas comedy has a following that crosses all groups of people, gay/straight, young and old.
In 2006 Sordid Lives started it’s U.S. tour; playing to sold out houses in six cities.
In 2007 Ann was invited to join the cast of Sordid Lives-The Series as a regular. Filming the first 12 episodes, which will debut July 23, 2008 on LOGO.
Some of Ann’s other film credits include: FATHER OF THE BRIDE II, THE FANATICS, IT TAKES TWO, SOULMAN and THE JAGGED EDGE, to name a few. Her TV guest appearances have included: THE SUITE LIFE, PROVIDENCE, ARLISS, PASSIONS, STATE OF GRACE, LAS VEGAS, SEX,LOVE & SECRETS, MADTV and another installment of THE RUTLES, with Eric Idle. You can look for some of her movies-of-the-week: THE MARY KAY LETOURNEAU STORY, SHE’S NO ANGEL and WILLING TO KILL, The Texas Cheerleader Story and most recently LONE RIDER.
Scott Nevins is an Award winning Host, TV/Radio Personality, Comedian and Celebrity Interviewer seen on Bravo’s new social series “The People’s Couch” and truTV’s hit show “truTV Presents: World’s Dumbest…”. Scott has Hosted hundreds of live events, performed his acclaimed solo shows to sold-out audience around the Country, worked with some of the industries biggest stars (opening for Barry Manilow in Las Vegas) and has collected an impressive roster of celebrity interviews. Scott has appeared on NBC, truTV, The Style Network, QTV, Fuse TV, LOGO, and MNN Television, Hosted several red carpet events for TV Land and received high praise for his work as the fill-in Host on Sirius Satellite Radio and KNews Radio. By the age of 24 Scott had headlined his own shows at Carolines on Broadway and went on to win critical and audience raves for his debut solo comedy show “Celebutant: Don’t You Know Who I Think I Am?”, followed by two more critically acclaimed solo comedy tours with “RECE$$IONI$TA: Cheaper Than A Tank Of Gas!” and “Scott Nevins: One Night Stand”. For five years, Scott Produced the wildly successful Monday Night theater-fest “Scott Nevins’ Curtain Call” at Splash bar’s “Musical Mondays” in NYC, and went on to Co-Produce it’s sister night at Los Angeles for an additional four years. Scott also Produces and Hosts the hugely successful yearly fundraiser “SPARKLE: An All-Star Holiday Concert” in Palm Springs, CA, New York City and Los Angles for The Actors Fund. Additionally, Scott Produced and Hosted “Hello Gorgeous!” A Salute to the Streisand Songbook” in NYC benefiting Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDSand served as the celebrity host of Broadway Bares: Las Vegas! Scott has proudly donated his talents to numerous organizations like Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids; HRC; PFLAG; The Matthew Shepard Foundation; Desert AIDS Project; God’s Love We Deliver and many more. Scott is the recipient of the Out There Award and most recently, the 2013 Silver ADDY Award from the American Advertising Federation for his appearance in a PSA for Desert AIDS Project. Scott has been nominated for a the HX Award, Glammy Award and MAC Award. He was chosen by New York Magazine in their ‘Best of New York’ issue and appeared as the Cover Model/Story for INSTINCT Magazine. Stop bywww.ScottNevins.com for more info.