The Bonnie Sher Show
- Dr. Andrew J Drexler and Joanne Milo
- Billy Stritch and Gary Scheiner
- JASON FORRESTER and STEVE BLUESTEIN
- CHARLO CROSSLEY AND JASON GENSLER
- Jim Colucci and Brad Slaight
- Fanita James and T1 Member David Kliff
- David Zimmerman, Geri Jewel and Christel Oerum
- Thelma Jones
- Happy Birthday to Sammy Davis Jr. – Manny Davis, Suzanne Charny and Tom Dreesen
- Bruce Vilach and Roger Sparks
- Craig Idlebrook and T1 Guest Sharon Roberson
- MAKEUP MAVEN, RUDY CALVO AND MY T1 COHOST IS MICHAEL COLE
- AUTHOR OF “THE HAMMERSTEINS: A SHOW BUSINESS FAMILY” ANDY HAMMERSTEIN & ALISSA PODBER a member of the T1 D community
- Julie Budd and Erin Akers
- Steve Bluestein and Brad Slaight Aka Dee Hero
- Dr. Mark Heyman and Marieann Meringolo
- Spanky Wilson and John Conrod
- Bob Esty and Joanne Milo
- Dr Camillo Ricordi and Chris Ruden
- Steve Bluestein
- Rain Pryor & Roger Sparks
- Karen Morrow & Christel Oerum
- Jon Stuart & Dave Greboe
- Brad Slaight and Natalie Sera
- Jim Gilstrap & Yerachmiel Altman
- Pam Vincent, Joyce Vincent, Kyrra Richards
- Jessica Williams & Peg Abernathy
- Cynthia Manley & Betsy Ray
- Matt Cimber and Susan Sussman
- Mario Sprouse and Rachel LaCrosse
- Theresa Roemer and Barbara Stewart
- Lisa Hepner and Rick Phillips
- Andrew Drexler, MD and Christel Marchand Aprigliano
- Fredde Duke and Rogers Sparks
- Jerry Mathers and Dee Hero A.K.A METER BOY OF THE DIABETES HERO SQUAD
- Cory Boan and SIERRA THORNBURG
- Freda Payne, Scherrie Payne, and Mara New
- Greg Cope White and Jill Meyer
- Wayne Cobham and Dr Jody Stanislaw
- Bob Esty and Rachel Zinman
- Riva Greenberg and Daniele Hargenrader
- Ray Rappa and Mike Barry
- Judy Stadt
- David Zimmerman and Jim Murray
- Steve Bluestein and Ryan Provencher
- Birthday Celebration for Sammy Davis Jr.
- Jim Turner and T1 Guest – Christel Oreum
- Geri Jewell and Judy Reich
- BRAD SLAIGHT and BOB HAWKINSON
About the Show
The Bonnie Sher Show, Boomer Life is a live 50‐minute Internet radio program dedicated to a generation of Americans who continue to be a major force for social change and poster children for independence and self‐expression. Host Bonnie Sher is the child of stage and screen industry veterans and a protégé of the late Sammy Davis, Jr. She is an actress, musician and entrepreneur with an indelible presence in the entertainment industry, including coveted spot on the “DList,” celebrities living with diabetes. Bonnie shares her journey and invites others on the ride for a celebrity baby boomer’s fierce, fearless and unfiltered take on life, laughter, a little bit of this, a lot of that and a lot you don’t want to miss.
I’m proud to be a member of one of the nation’s largest living generations. I’m still acting, singing, believing, challenging, evolving, and despite all odds, living with type one diabetes ‐ it’s been that way since the age of 15.
The show features discussions and interviews on current news, views and events with special guests, friends, fans and members of the T1D (type one diabetes) community. In a segment dedicated to diabetes, Sher unleashes her alter ego, The Blue Crusader, for a reality check on the challenges of managing a chronic disease. Callers, boomers and non‐boomers alike, from Hollywood to Broadway, points in between and across the pond, are invited to join the conversation.
The Bonnie Sher Show, a unique brand of wit and wisdom, airs weekly on Thursdays at 2 p.m. (PT) on the Universal Broadcast Network, Channel 2. Listen to the show online atwww.ubnradio.com; interact with questions and comments by telephone: 323‐843‐2826 and on Twitter, @1bonniesher or #BSherRadio.
The Bonnie Sher Show is produced by Bonnie H. Sher and features theme music by Wayne Cobham, Grammy‐award winning jazz musician, composer and producer. For more information, visit www.bonniesher.com.
The views and opinions expressed on the show by the host, guests, co-hosts, listeners and chat room participants are solely the opinions of the original source who express them. The information presented should not be construed as an attempt to offer or render medical opinion or to engage in the practice of medicine; nor is it a substitute for medical or professional care or the advice of your personal medical provider.