The Husbands with Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo
- The Husbands – April 16, 2017
- The Husbands – April 9, 2017
- The Husbands – April 2, 2017
- The Husbands – March 19, 2017
- The Husbands – March 5, 2017
- The Husbands – February 26, 2017
- The Husbands – February 12, 2017
- The Husbands – February 5, 2017
- The Husbands with Special guest co-host Wilson Cruz
- guest: DR. GUY RINGLER
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – January 15, 2017
- The Husbands – January 1, 2017
- Brian Sims and Wilson Cruz
- The Husbands – December 11, 2016
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – November 27, 2016
- Theodore J. Boutrous Jr.
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – November 13, 2016
- The Husbands – November 06, 2016
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – October 30, 2016
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – October 23, 2016
- Jason Duguay and Fred Arens – Halloweenie Ball
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – October 02, 2016
- Frank DeCaro and Jim Colucci
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – August 28, 2016
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – August 15, 2016
- Cyd Zeigler
- Richard Socarides
- HILLARY KAINE
- TRUMP and MIKE PENCE
- LINDSEY DEATON
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – July 3, 2016
- CHRISTOPHER RACSTER from OUTFEST
- The Husbands – 6/12/16
- Octavius Terry & Jamal Sims
- Craig Ramsay & Brandon Liberati
- The Husbands with Paul & Jeff – Shaun Sturz
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – May 08, 2016
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – May 01, 2016
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – April 24, 2016
- The Husbands – Barbara Proud
- Author Jim Colucci – March 10, 2016
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – April 03, 2016
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – March 27, 2016
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – March 20, 2016
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – Special Guest Co-Hosts: Matt Wall and Tony Sweet
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – February 21, 2016
- The Husbands with Paul and Jeff – February 14, 2016
- John McGill & Daniella McGuire
- Ed Vivero and Tom Dearing
- The Husbands – Lisa Marchbanks and Lindsey Deaton
About the Show
Well they asked for it and now they have it…marriage. Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo are best known for being plaintiffs in the landmark case that wound it’s way to the Supreme Court of the United States successfully overturning Prop. 8 – restoring marriage equality to California.
As regular contributors in the media they have become trusted voices beyond the marriage equality movement. Recently Paul and Jeff have proven that audiences love hearing about newly married same-sex couples and all things Equality, Entertainment and Engagement (both for marriage and for becoming an Accidental Activist).
Their recent hit test series on SirusXM radio was received to much success based on their ability to carry a show all on their own. Exploring the world of marriage for a newlywed couple after years of a legal battle to be married proves insightful, enlightening and many times hilarious.
Beyond that, very popular segments like “Don’t Be Dumb at Dinner” condenses and informs on the 5 things you need to know at dinner covering topics ranging from marriage to equal rights to entertainment. Everyone wants to be in “the know” and Paul and Jeff bring the bullet points to their viewers/listeners. This, and segments like #HashItOut and W.O.W. (Whackjob/s of the Week), deliver up to the minute content in a meaningful and entertaining way.
Each show also cracks open Paul and Jeff’s network of friends and connections to invite a relevant guest to sit down and discuss the shows topics and the guest’s current projects. Guests include actors, musicians, politicians, sports figures, lawyers, authors, and more. Think of it as a casual sit-down with great people for an enlightening and entertaining time.
Paul and Jeff continue their advocacy and activism by also connecting with the “Accidental Activists” of the world and invite them to contribute via phone, skype or in-person leaving each show with a call to action that inspires and retains audiences as loyal followers and fans.
Their isn’t a show about two husbands with this style of banter, news, interviews and entertainment until now.
ABOUT PAUL & JEFF THE HUSBANDS
Jeff and Paul officially joined the federal lawsuit against Proposition 8 in California and went on to take the case before the United States Supreme Court. The couple prevailed in a landmark Supreme Court decision and on June 28, 2013, Paul and Jeff were married at Los Angeles City Hall by Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa. The couple’s journey has directly impacted the lives of millions of Americans who have battled for full federal recognition. Paul and Jeff motivate and inspire through countless speaking engagements and television, print, and digital media appearances. They recently were honored with the Human Rights Campaign’s National Equality Award and have received countless other accolades for their service and dedication to equality. The new documentary The Case Against 8, which chronicles their journey, made the short list for the Academy Awards and is currently under consideration for an Emmy.