So why Sexual Healing?
So why Sexual Healing? When I heard the statistic that up to 85% of women in one study admitted to faking orgasms, and that like me, many women have a horrible time feeling beautiful when they see themselves naked in the mirror I decided to dedicate a show every month to the topic. And yes, my show is called “Take My Advice, I’m Not Using It: Get Balanced with Dr. Marissa” so I don’t have to practice what I teach…but in this series I really ‘put the moose on the table’ and lay myself wide open with my curiosity, my shame, my pleasure seeking side and my guilt…about sex, romance and what relationships can and can not be. If you’ve been following the series, I still haven’t figured it out…so I’ll keep going back to the drawing board…also known as the bed! Because I’m determined to make Pleasure a G-Rated topic! –Dr. Marissa, the new Asian Dr. Ruth
- Previous Trans Activist Slams Caitlyn: ‘I Don’t Think That Her Story Connects With People’
- Next Did you know women can have up to 11 different kind of orgasms?
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015