The Millennial Debt
Show Title: The Millennial Debt
Description: The US National Debt is now at $19 Trillion dollars and counting. What does it mean for America’s future and more importantly the future of every millennial? Economist Juan Rosales is here to help us understand what it all means and how we can potentially alter the course of the debt train.
Also, President Trump’s endless fighting with the media reached a fever pitch a few weeks ago when his administration banned several major outlets from a press briefing. How does a free press operate under such conditions and what are reporters covering the president thinking? Jon Street, the D.C. reporter for TheBlaze News Network stops by to share what journalists are feeling and how they are being forced to react.
Release Date: March 21, 2017
Tags debtDevelopmentEconomyHelping MillennialsHow to succeedinspirationJon StreetJuan RosalesMillennialMillennial debtMillennial JobsMillennial SuccessMillennial TalkMillennial TrendsmillennialsmotivationNational DebtnewspodcastSecret Servicesocial mediaStudent Loanssuccesstalk radioThe BlazeThe Millennial Reportthe-millennial-report-with-wade-heathTrumpubn radioWade HeathWhite House
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015