Which America Do You Live In?
Show Title: Which America Do You Live In?
Description: It’s said that the people that make up the United States of America haven’t been this divided since the Civil War. From the news we consume to the products we buy, there is more evidence than ever that we are living in two different Americas. So how does it end? Plus, Journalist Michael Shindler drops by to talk about President Trump’s Tweeting habits and how the social media platform can both help and hurt the first term leader. Also, journalist Julian Adorney stops in to discuss the promise of free college and how that might not be as magical as it sounds for millennials or America.
Release Date: July 11, 2017
Tags collegeConservativedebtDevelopmentDivisionEconomyfinding happinessGraduationHelping MillennialsHow to succeedinspirationJulian AdorneyLiberalMichael ShindlerMillennialMillennial debtMillennial JobsMillennial SuccessMillennial TalkMillennial TrendsmillennialsmotivationNational ReviewnewspoliticsPresident Trumpsocial mediaStudent Loanssuccesstalk radioThe BlazeThe Millennial Reportthe-millennial-report-with-wade-heathTrumptwitterubn radioWade Heath
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015