Will Bowen and living the Complaint Free World with Dr. Marissa
Show Title: Will Bowen and living the Complaint Free World with Dr. Marissa
Description: Past Oprah guest and now Asian Oprah guest Will Bowen, the world’s authority on complaining and international best-selling author preaches to the choir (Dr.Marissa) and explains the five most common complaints people have, how to respond to them and redirect people to stop complaining. Using the acronym GRIPE, Dr. Marissa banters with Will’s recommended responses, and he counters with an added flip-side perspective about venting …making this episode a fun-filled educational show about the benefits and the process of Not Complaining. Thanks to staff interpreter Sharon Pierre-Louis, this episode is also one for the Radio for Our Deaf Community series.
Release Date: August 16, 2016
- Previous Dr. Marissa helps Callers with Single Mom challenges and making Money
- Next Celebrating Back to School with a Panel of Millennials
You may also like...
- Tracy McKnight and Jose Luis Montesinos on Reel Hollywood Live September 29, 2015
- Ted Neeley and Josh Isaacson on Reel Hollywood Live September 22, 2015
- Wesley Strick and Alex Bram on Reel Hollywood Live September 15, 2015
- Nathalie Soderqvist and Maggie Wagner on Reel Hollywood Live September 8, 2015
- Simon Kilmurry and Katharine Kramer on Reel Hollywood Live September 1, 2015